i've been tagged. what does this mean? does this mean i'm supposed to tag someone back? or tag someone new?? i have no idea what to do. however, since others have taken this opportunity to share random facts about themselves, i will do the same:
(1) i have a fear that someday i will be exposed to some super-bug at work and be quarantined, like that one grey's anatomy. speaking of which, most people don't realize that gray's anatomy is an actual anatomy textbook. it's old fashioned, but it still has a lot of good information. i highly recommend it.
(2) i have come to realize that life is totally unpredictable. for example, my family has toni's family's business on speed dial....this is not necessarily a good thing (although they are really good at what they do)
(3) i LOVE organization. there is nothing better than a completely organized calendar. i especially love organized binders and computer files. i know this is shocking to most, since i was raised in a wiedmann home, but you have to remember that i'm part koop, too.
(4) i do not have a favorite food. i love a lot of food, but i can't narrow it down to one single favorite. i'm very heart-healthy, so naturally dark chocolate is at the top of my list. this goes for red wine, too. then again, i love banana, and everything it's baked in to. i also really enjoy salsa and spicy food. basically, i really like food.
(5) i fully engage in retail therapy. i can go without food, water, and a bathroom for hours when i get caught up in searching for great deals and the perfect pair of heels.
(6) i hate blood. every time i see it, i get nauseated and light-headed. each time i donate blood i turn white and have to concentrate on NOT vomiting and passing out. this is very inconvenient since i am a regular donor. once i was helping my uncle remove a mole from my husband, and as soon as i saw the stitch go in to sew him back up, i fainted. yikes.
soooo, i think i'm supposed to tag people now. i will do this by sharing my first memory of some of my favorite girls:
toni: the first memory i have of toni is in kindergarten, and how she chose to hang out with tabetha instead of me and vanessa. thank goodness she came to her senses later in life and discovered that we were much cooler girls.
jill: the first memory i have of jill is at someone's birthday party (probably allie's). i remember her being really big and grown up compared to us, but i thought she was so cool because she was a ballerina.
christie: the first memory i have of christie involves this really loud girl with VERY thick glasses. aaah, i do miss those glasses.
3 comments:
Those were great! Except the whole speed dial thing, but we wont go there. Yes, the whole Wiedmann-organization issue may seem strange to some who frequented the back rooms of the drug store or your parents house in general. But as someone who saw your binder every year of our school lives, I can attest to your supreme organizational skills!
I think we all miss the glasses... NOT! :) I hated those stupid things. Especially up at camp when we would have to do the polar bear swim and I had that last minute panicked decision to make: do I take my glasses and risk losing them in the lake, or do I leave them behind and risk drowning blindly or getting lost in the woods because I cannot see...
ugh.
Me? Loud? No...
1) I seemed really big because I was big, like 3 feet taller and 50 pounds heavier...and then of course with fully developed ladies in the front.
2) I seemed older and wiser because I was probably trying to boss everyone around.
Post a Comment