12 more days...
I only have twelve more days till graduation. TWELVE MORE DAYS. I have been in school for the past 19 years, and while I am excited beyond description that I will soon be done, I am also kind of nervous. I'm looking forward to getting paid to work (instead of paying to work), being a real member of society (instead of the pretend type that just studies constantly), and accomplishing this goal that I have been working towards my entire life. In fact, I plan on continuing my education through a three year residency at the county hospital (I may be certifiably insane)! While I am so proud of what I have accomplished, I wish some of my biggest supporters were here to see me graduate. Every major life change (good or bad) is always hard. I will not lie and say the road has been totally smooth - earning the title of "doctor" anything is rough. Throw in major life changes, and it's been a downright roller coaster of an experience. To achieve this goal, I have sacrificed time away from my family and friends, a care-free college experience, and countless hours of sleep. BUT I have gained so much from this opportunity and am so thankful for my education. I'm looking forward to discovering the life of a non-student...I'll let you know how it goes!
NOtice the ugly green velvet and orange polyester hood...yikes. Let's just pray for cool weather so I don't overheat at graduation!
3 comments:
We are so excited for you! Love you friend
No way... let's get back in the sand box :)
SO happy for you! Congratulations!
Why is it that graduations happen when its hot and the required garb has the breathability of saran wrap?
love you!
I am so proud of you! Can't wait to see pictures of your graduation!!! :)
Post a Comment